Please update your links and bookmarks, including those that point to individual databases and lists by subject, to point to the new list.
Contact us if you have any questions about this change.
- Online access
- Public message
- Full description
Indexes and abstracts
- articles from over 1000 major education journals, many linked in fulltext online format;
- ERIC documents: conference presentations, research studies, curriculum guides, lesson plans, theses and dissertations, etc. most linked in fulltext online format.
Materials indexed: Journal articles and ERIC documents. Documents include research reports, curriculum and teaching guides, conference papers, and books
Click on help from within the database or see the Basic Search Help Sheet.
- Alternate names
- 1966-01-01 to current
- Group records
- Embargo period
- Resource type
- Content types
- Simultaneous users
- Update frequency
- Titles indexed
- Search ERIC Source Journals
- Print equivalents
CIJE (L 11 Z927; 1969-1993; 1st Floor Closed Storage)
RIE (LB 1028 R41; 1974-1994; 1st Floor Closed Storage)
- Open access
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology (BPK) - Sports, Education, Education, Arts Education, Education, Counselling Psychology, Education, Diversity in Curriculum and Instruction, Education, Educational Psychology, Education, French Language, Education, Indigenous Peoples, Education, Physical Education, Education, Professional Development Program (PDP), Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, English - Children's Literature, Environmental Education, French Linguistics, Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies, Linguistics, Management & Organizational Studies, Public Policy
- Allows electronic reserves
- Ereserves notes
- Members and Authorized Users may incorporate parts of the Licensed Material in resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments,managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network (only accessible to Authorized Users by Secure Authentication). Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner.
- Allows coursepacks
- Coursepack notes
- Permission to include content in coursepacks is NOT included under the terms of this license. PERSISTENT LINKS to individual articles for access by Authorized Users for Permitted Uses are allowed, from within secure authentication environments
- Allows interlibrary loan
- Interlibrary loan notes
- The license reaffirms basic usage rights, including walk-in users, ILL, and scholarly sharing. Note that in a minority of cases publishers are not willing to grant a particular right, in which case the publisher will prominently post a note on the content indicating the restriction.
- Online terms