Applied Science and Technology Index
- Online access
- Public message
- Full description
Wilson Applied Science & Technology Index (ASTI):
coverage includes trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special publications such as buyer's guides, directories and
conference proceedings. Topics include: Acoustics • Aeronautics • Applied Mathematics • Artificial Intelligence • Atmospheric Sciences • Automatic Control • Automotive Engineering • Chemical Engineering • Chemistry • Civil Engineering • Communication & Information Technology • Computer Databases & Software • Construction • Electrical & Electronic Engineering • Engineering & Biomedical Materials • Energy Resources & Research • Environmental Engineering • Fire & Fire Prevention • Food & Food Industry • Geology • Industrial Engineering • Machine Learning • Machinery • Marine Technology • Mechanical Engineering • Metallurgy • Mineralogy • Mining Engineering • Neural Networks • Nuclear Engineering • Oceanography • Optical & Neural Computing • Petroleum & Gas • Physics • Plastics • Robotics • Solid State Technology • Space Science • Textile Industry & Fabrics • Transportation • Waste Management • Other Industrial & Mechanical Arts
Note to librarians: 20 users are allowed to access this database at one time across the entire ELN consortium.
Materials indexed: trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special publications such as buyer's guides, directories and conference proceedings.
- Alternate names
- Wilson Applied Science & Technology Index (ASTI)
- 1983-01-01 to current
- Group records
- Embargo period
- Resource type
- Content types
- Simultaneous users
- Update frequency
- Titles indexed
- Use the "Journal Directory", located within the "Help" section.
- Print equivalents
- Applied science and technology index (1958-1996; Bennett Science Indexes)
- Open access
- Click on "Help" from within the database.
- Engineering Science, Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT), Mechatronic Systems Engineering, Technology & Operations Management
- Allows electronic reserves
- Ereserves notes
- Members and Authorized Users may incorporate parts of the Licensed Material in resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments,managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network (only accessible to Authorized Users by Secure Authentication). Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner.
- Allows coursepacks
- Coursepack notes
- Permission to include content in coursepacks is NOT included under the terms of this license. PERSISTENT LINKS to individual articles for access by Authorized Users for Permitted Uses are allowed, from within secure authentication environments
- Allows interlibrary loan
- Interlibrary loan notes
- The license reaffirms basic usage rights, including walk-in users, ILL, and scholarly sharing. Note that in a minority of cases publishers are not willing to grant a particular right, in which case the publisher will prominently post a note on the content indicating the restriction.
- Online terms