Please update your links and bookmarks, including those that point to individual databases and lists by subject, to point to the new list.
Contact us if you have any questions about this change.
Current Index to Statistics
- Access to the Current Index to Statistics (CIS) became open to the public effective January 1, 2017. CIS will remain open until December 31, 2019 and at that time will be shut down.
- Online access
- Public message
- Full description
The Current Index to Statistics is a bibliographic index to publications in statistics and related fields. References are drawn from 162 core journals (as of 2003) that are fully indexed, non-core journals from which articles are selected that have statistical content, proceedings and edited books, and other sources.
CIS/ED is for the use of patrons, students, employees, staff, and administration of Simon Fraser University and BC Public Post-secondary Institutions. Any other use by or for corporations, associations, consortia, networks, or individuals is prohibited.
Please note that indexes, bibliographies, and other works based on more than 250 records from CIS/ED may not be published or distributed without written permission of the CIS Management Committee, and that published works prepared with the substantial assistance of CIS/ED should acknowledge its use and cite it as a reference.
- Alternate names
- 1975-01-01 to 2016-12-31
- Group records
- Embargo period
- Resource type
- Content types
- Simultaneous users
- Update frequency
- Titles indexed
- Print equivalents
- Open access
- Current Index to Statistics Help
- Mathematics, Statistics & Actuarial Science, Technology & Operations Management
- Allows electronic reserves
- Ereserves notes
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A.
- Allows coursepacks
- Coursepack notes
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A. Section 4.0 Fair dealing requirements and limits.
- Allows interlibrary loan
- Interlibrary loan notes
- See Canadian Copyright Act. Section 29. Exceptions. Fair Dealing
- Online terms